- GET THE GLOW – Use the products you love to promote healthy looking skin. Our cosmetic needling instrument for face is here to stimulate a healthy glow. We want you feeling and looking your best everyday by using the proper beauty tools.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE - Our non-invasive, cosmetic needling instrument has a 0.25mm needle length which is considered safe for home use. Dermatologists recommend at-home rollers to be no longer than .25mm. If you use a microneedle roller with longer needles, you risk damaging your skin.
- AFFORDABLE QUALITY - Treatments with a professional are expensive. With weekly or bi-weekly use, you can achieve results for a fraction of the cost. Looking your best has never been this affordable.
- HEALTHY LOOKING SKIN - Can be used to exfoliate. Use on face, forehead, head, neck, nose, scalp, chin and other body parts such as abdomen. This needling beauty therapy is a must try!
- 1000's OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS - Your satisfaction means everything to us. Feel confident knowing you've made a safe choice with our 365-day 100% money back guarantee. We are so confident you'll love our micro derma roller cosmetic needling instrument that this is our promise to you!
1. Sterilize roller in alcohol solution before and after each use.
2. Wash and pat skin dry.
3. Do not puncture skin but apply pressure. Roll back and forth in desired area for 4 - 5 times. Switch direction.
4. Apply moisturizer or repairing serum after use.
5. Use once a week for optimal results.
6. Replace roller once every 1 - 2 months if using frequently and store in plastic case.
DO NOT USE:
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- Under eyes or on lips.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Why is MISSAMMY’s Derma Roller superior than 0.5mm and 1.0mm?
MISSAMMY carefully selects manufacturers to test for the highest quality materials. Our team carefully selects skincare products that will make a difference for our customers. Each of our products can be used in your beauty routine to look your best. Our Derma Roller is ideal for beginners or users who want subtle maintenance. At .25mm , this is considered the safest for at home skin care use. The needles are not intended to puncture the skin – .25mm is considered the safest option.